Saturday 5 January 2013

DS Autumn & Winter Sunsets (+1 Sunrise)

Wishing any browsers a happy and productive 2013. Here's a bunch of recent Nintendo DS sunsets, along with a single sunrise (I am not a morning person, haha).




This year I plan to cut back on any project work and focus on my own explorations. Time is a precious commodity and I've been promising myself a heavy dose of sketchbook scribbling for as long as I can remember. Sometime within the next few weeks I plan to give this blog more attention, and get it back on track for 2013. After all, what's a 'sketch-blog' without regular pencil sketch uploads? False representation, I guess.

2 comments:

Zeitwolf said...

Beautiful!!

Happy New Year, if it's not too late - looking forward to your sketches!

Munin said...

Thanks, Zeitwolf. Wishing you a most productive 2013.. no, it's never too late. ;) Hope you enjoy my sketches, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Some of the subject matter is not to every ones taste. :D